Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae92 Cs Window Seals

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I've got water coming into my drivers door and coming out the bottom, and soaking whatevers in the middle to leave an unpleasant wet odour every time it rains.

Is it easy to buy and install new windows seals? Where do I get them from. If it doesn't cost too much I'll just get the mechanic to do it I guess.

 

Thanks,

Adam.

ring your local toyota spare parts dealer and state your vin number with the parts needed and its so easy to replace.where abouts are you?

you might need the outer weather strip rubber as the water is coming from the top and dripping in the bottom?

Edited by drc_ke20

  • Author

I live in Carlton.

Yeah I guess thats what I mean, the outer weather strip. It's all cracked and dry. I figure I might aswell replace all of them at once tho If they don't cost much.

hrgggghhhh. Sorry, that was me trying to stifle a laugh......

 

You may be 'surprised' at the cost.

 

Unless the seal is damaged, there are many other more likely areas for leaks to occur.

 

Not having a go at you at all, but investigate very carefully before lashing out on new seals which may not be the cause of the leak.

Edited by parrot

  • Author

Ok so what could it be.. I just assumed it would be that rubber weather strip

remove door trim,close the window shut and run water along the glass while somebody is inside looking for water leaks!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.