What Are They!?

heggo

G'day everyone, I've been lurking for a while, finally decided to sign up, and talk!

so I've struck a problem, the picture below, is what my rolla used to look like, she got stolen, bye bye rims, tail-lights, and sound system!.

here is where you lot come in, i need to know what my old rims were! i love them that much that a new set is needed, i tried asking the previous owner before me, but he has no idea either!

can anyone help?

thanks heaps!

l_5f4397fc1b69ef974116c8496b04c5b5.jpg

Members dont see this ad
in tassie mate, why's that?

i was going to say you can buy those altezza tail light here in Sterling Parts Smithfield NSW,i think about $130 for a pair new?

why not get different type/style of mags wheels?for sure there is better ones than your previous set of wheels?

17" inch rims would probably set you back $1100 for all four with tires? :dance:

i was going to say you can buy those altezza tail light here in Sterling Parts Smithfield NSW,i think about $130 for a pair new?

why not get different type/style of mags wheels?for sure there is better ones than your previous set of wheels?

17" inch rims would probably set you back $1100 for all four with tires? :dance:

oh yeah, hook us up bro! ill send you a pm or something sometime and we'll sort something out ayee!

yeahh, i don't really know what i want, i loved those rims!

any suggestions anyone?