May 24, 200917 yr comment_347020 Does anyone know where i can get chrome garnish parts for my ke30 coupe. I need a gas cap plus the surround piece and rear guard flutes. Report
May 27, 200917 yr comment_347902 You're best bet is your local wreckers :P You'll be surprised what you can find in a dark, dirty little corner of the place. Because your car is quite rare it may be hard to find the right parts but look on other models, like the ke55, and see if they match up. You may need to spend a fair lot of time searching around in different wreckers until you find something you want but don't give up :P I've had my car over a year now and I still have missing parts. Also check the for sale section on here ;) Report
May 28, 200917 yr Author comment_348117 You're best bet is your local wreckers :P You'll be surprised what you can find in a dark, dirty little corner of the place. Because your car is quite rare it may be hard to find the right parts but look on other models, like the ke55, and see if they match up. You may need to spend a fair lot of time searching around in different wreckers until you find something you want but don't give up :P I've had my car over a year now and I still have missing parts. Also check the for sale section on here ;) cheers mate . Report
May 30, 200917 yr comment_348587 You're best bet is your local wreckers :rolla: You'll be surprised what you can find in a dark, dirty little corner of the place. Because your car is quite rare it may be hard to find the right parts but look on other models, like the ke55, and see if they match up. You may need to spend a fair lot of time searching around in different wreckers until you find something you want but don't give up :hmm: I've had my car over a year now and I still have missing parts. Also check the for sale section on here :D E_bay there is plenty of chrome bits on there it is a guy from singapore Report
May 31, 200917 yr comment_348790 yes but most are of shit quality, for instance the fuel cap is shit from what i have heard people say. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now