Help Getting The Pos Fixed

Falken_KE30

Just need someone who knows how to tune a corolla with a 4k enough to drive everyday.

It just wont idle smooth, wont rev well. it smells really bad.

Just need someone too come look at timing, check for vacuum leaks, adjust mixture screw ect. As I'm not sure how to make it all work :hmm:

I can put it together but F'd if i can make it run LOL

Car is not drivable so someone would have to come to me. i have basic tools, but don't have a timing light or any other "special" tools for the job

Will pay in a 6 pack and a few bob for fuel :D :rolla:

Or parts if you after anything lol

PM if you can help,

Cheers

Dan

Members dont see this ad

I wouldn't mind coming out to give you a hand, but I'm that busy lately between work and driving to Hobart to see my son that I don't even have time to work on my own cars! :y:

I haven't even driven Tar since I took it to Prologue FFS!!

I think I might have to have a weekend to myself soon, maybe not this weekend but next. So if you still need stuff done I'll see if I can make it out there to help. I'll just bring my fishing rods with me and double up on the trip as I haven't been fishing for god knows how long. :bash:

Yeah no worries I can bring an extra rod.... or 2 for you to use.

I think I really need to do some fishing soon, just relax and forget about other stuff for an afternoon.

You know if there's still much squid around G'town?

heaps of squid at low head at the pilot station thingo

Yeah I know, thats the worse kept secret in tassie finish.

I know there's heaps over summer, just wanna know if there's some about in the colder months.

Not sure Si, cheers for the offer though,

Its the Motor out of Tofu, so timing was last done when you did it ;)

Anywho have got it tuned pretty good i think, changed plugs today and they where a tanish color, and the middle bit was a off white. checked Google and that's in the normal range from what i gather.

Also replaced the dirty black oil, and Put a Ryco Oil Filter on... so its all fresh ;)