June 1, 200917 yr comment_348957 anyone interested? just trying to guage if its worth booking it. its 1200 for 7 hours use. may be more costs as i have to organise public liability insurance. if anyone knows where i can get that for one day, pm me. 7 hours track time so the more the merrier. unfortunately the cars have to be road registered. Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_348980 May I ask if you've ever been to the Gympie skidpan? Edited June 1, 200917 yr by Redwarf Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_349007 I have some friends who went and had a great time. Count me in! If its only rollas thats ok, but id prolly have a couple of friends in "other cars" who would have a go. Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_349016 Hmmmm.... Last time I was there I was very disappointed....... Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_349027 tell me more, tell me more, like did you break your car? sorry, grease sing-alongs are my kinda thing... why were u disappointed redwarf? Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_349039 Because their sprinkler system blew chunks. The area was not wet enough to provide total coverage. Some bits wet, some dry. The owners didn't really seem to care, all they wanted was our money. The actual pan area is not that big, either. You can, I believe, hire the LVMA at mount cotton for around the $1000 mark for 4 hours. The area would be three to four times the size of Gympie, and the sprinkler system is that good you need scuba gear. This is what we're looking at for future events. Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_349172 i used to go all the time were great fun i live 30min from gmpie so I'm in if u guys do it Report
June 1, 200917 yr Author comment_349188 decided it was a bad idea. hiring out big kart track instead. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now