Andrews Ae71-mark 2

ae174agze

hello my names Andrew grey

everyone “hello Andrew"

I’ve been on the corollas for about 3 years now, i finally quit the gear sold up everything, thought about getting a nissan, but unfortunately dew to an insanely good deal i had a relapse in my addiction

anyways here it is another drive way blockage,

i scored a fcuking good deal from an ex member up here in the NT,

ae71 shell =factory air= with pretty much all the rust repaired except for one wheel arch, brand new suspension, brand new boot seal (not the mammal type)+ a new window seal,

also came with 600 bucks wreath of paint, some sort of 2k blue ish, we'll see what colour when it gets painted, its 2/3's prepped for a door's shut spray, the fella i got it off spent AGES collecting perfect blue inside plastics, and a brand spanking new navy colour carpet.

last car i had i f@$ked around alot, getting excited buying a 4agze to put in and make 100000rwkws, I’ve leant the hard way power now isnt the issue i'd like to get the suspension and steering right before i even think about a new engine 4ac's 90hp or some shit, and 4age 110hp its not really that much a gain really a carbie and exhaust will get you 10hp

so the plan is to have this sucker painted and have some suspension goodies in, in the next 2 weeks. A week after that putting it back together again, after that rego and insurance then i can be a proper rollaclub member

cheers fellas

post-4287-1244649833_thumb.jpg

Edited by ae174agze

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lololololololoolololololo

this one is giving you a strating point that is a lot further back, in comparison to your other one.

i mean, your other one was almopst over the line.

when you getting it painted. whose doing it

do it really early morning, and buy a few heat lamps.

and make sure you get lots of shit to cover eveything (the ground walls and roof) or else doug will have a field day on yawww ass.

and get the rest of those 14's from my shed ( happy birthday)

joe

ahahahah cheers joe, yeah the paint i'mm gonna botch up a spray booth with plastic under the house, a few mates thats willing to do a cashie hopefully a decant job

and joe these where the wheel's i got cbf putting all 4 on :yes:,

who said rolla's looks fat in a size 17

post-4287-1245073457_thumb.jpg

post-4287-1245073499_thumb.jpg

post-4287-1245073814_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finally an update not mutch has been done with the paint as of yet as the fella who is gonna do it, is building a house and is buissie as

the front end has been sexyfied, big time, put this in last over the last week, or so,

###### type 2 coilovers, camber tops, roll center ajusters, ae86 power stearing arm, new tie rod ends

breaks have been smicked up with rx7 4 spot callipers, 262mm vented and sloted break disks, new bendex pads,

i also have an ajustable whiteline strut brace to go on as well,

pics in half hour or so

this computer is a POS