Xt130 Strut Conversion ,need Coil Overs Where To Buy?

guitar mad

Members dont see this ad

Pedders in Fankston did a good deal for a Member on here.

I went to Pedders in Moorabbin and quoted that price, and they reluctantly obliged as i started to walk out the door and told them that i would just go Frankston if it was too hard for them.

Pedders shortened my struts to suit the SV21 struts that I supplied.

Supplied and welded on the coilover sleeve.

Supplied and fitted springs.

Total cost was $500 (technically that was trade price).

The original price that i was quoted was slightly over $1000.

Another option. Buy the coil over kit from Ototomoto - $300. Includes sleeve, springs, adujsters, platforms and tools. Have my mate Antony do the work for $200. You just need to work out what insert you are running and away you go.

You know you could have asked all these questions in one go, and probably found all the answers with a search. Mods here don't like the same question asked 11 billion times :y:

Another option. Buy the coil over kit from Ototomoto - $300. Includes sleeve, springs, adujsters, platforms and tools. Have my mate Antony do the work for $200. You just need to work out what insert you are running and away you go.

You know you could have asked all these questions in one go, and probably found all the answers with a search. Mods here don't like the same question asked 11 billion times :y:

excellent thanks mate ive sent an email to them to see what we can do , what does anthony do for 200 bucs?well them in place? sorry bout asking i have infact been searching just geting alot of crossed info just easy to ask , thanks for the advice will see how we go with these guys ,the kits lookj very nice ,be happy with that ;-)

Antony welds the sleeves to your strut housing, and shortens the housing too if that is what you are after to allow lower ride height and shorter stroke shocks.

Actually assembly of everything is up to you, but thats a piece of piss.

Antony welds the sleeves to your strut housing, and shortens the housing too if that is what you are after to allow lower ride height and shorter stroke shocks.

Actually assembly of everything is up to you, but thats a piece of piss.

ahh yes very handy to know thanks for that , yeah havnt decieded yet what inserts to use, i could just use the xt130 shocks but car probably will be a few inches lower , any sugestions??????????? i heard of some one using caimira inserts or ae86 inserts not sure of the advantages here still researching on those ,but will keep that in mind thanks