Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rolla Club On Facebook

Featured Replies

Hey

Doesn't seem to be a rolla club on facebook for Perth people. Thought it might be a better way to interact, get to know one another, organise meets/cruises etc

 

Just type in Perth rolla club in the search area when you log into Facebook.

 

There may be a general car cruise this Sunday weather permitting if anyone is interested. will post details on facebook.

Hey

Doesn't seem to be a rolla club on facebook for Perth people. Thought it might be a better way to interact, get to know one another, organise meets/cruises etc

 

Just type in Perth rolla club in the search area when you log into Facebook.

 

There may be a general car cruise this Sunday weather permitting if anyone is interested. will post details on facebook.

 

 

Ummm... there doesn't really seem to be much in the way of rollaclub in perth generally... I don't think shifting it to Facebook will "gather together the throngs" so to speak. There is enough trouble gathering people together here, in a forum dedicated to corollas, so I am not sure how facebooking will help. At least when it comes to people who are actually 'Into' corollas...

 

that said, knock yourself out and facebook, twitter and bebo yourself to your hearts content??? I think we do gotta ask administrator permission to use "Rollaclub" in any other public forum though... might want to check that first.

 

Oh, and how about posting details of cruises here? I could rant more, but I am tired...

  • Author

Yes i know. there seems to be a poor amount of rolla club members in the perth area. I have at least 3 mates with modified corollas who arent on this site but are on facebook. It seems that nearly everyone seems to have a facebook account these days (i don't have a twitter or bebo account though)

 

Id like to post details of the cruise here but as i didn't organise it, it wouldn't be appropriate. The link to the cruise is on the facebook group site.

 

Hopefully weather permitting should be a good one.

Yes i know. there seems to be a poor amount of rolla club members in the perth area. I have at least 3 mates with modified corollas who arent on this site but are on facebook. It seems that nearly everyone seems to have a facebook account these days (i don't have a twitter or bebo account though)

 

Id like to post details of the cruise here but as i didn't organise it, it wouldn't be appropriate. The link to the cruise is on the facebook group site.

 

Hopefully weather permitting should be a good one.

 

Perhaps tell them to get their arses on here?

Perhaps tell them to get their arses on here?

 

 

Here here...

 

what is the point of having a rollaclub if rolla owners aren't going join, instead of jumping to different (and not specialised) forums?

 

Sure, they might have facebook accounts... But rollaclub is here. If they want to call themselves rollaclub, then they are going to run into problems... because they AREN'T rollaclub...

 

Why don't they call themselves Rollaboyz or something??? or... better option... they join up with the group that is already in existance, and bring some expertise and passion to what is already established.

 

So, i sincerely hope that we'll be getting a sudden influx of members in the next few weeks, and all sorts of rollaclub cruises will suddenly have high attendance, and lots of good times...

 

I hope the corolla owners of Perth will come to the Rollaclub family.

That speech nearly brought tears to my eyes :)

 

But in all seriousness, I would come on cruises if I had more money. But I think thats everyones problem

That speech nearly brought tears to my eyes :)

 

But in all seriousness, I would come on cruises if I had more money. But I think thats everyones problem

 

 

So that means if I buy your 20V that you'll come on the next cruise??? lol

Speaking of which... I can't. bought another T18 instead... only 105 thou on the clock!

So that means if I buy your 20V that you'll come on the next cruise??? lol

Speaking of which... I can't. bought another T18 instead... only 105 thou on the clock!

 

Yes I will :)

 

Oh is that the other red/maroon one I saw at the forum?

Yes I will :wink:

 

Oh is that the other red/maroon one I saw at the forum?

 

 

Nah, not the maroon boonga... This one is a pristine white with blue interior... mmmm. yummy.

Anyways, i suppose we shouldn't hijack this thread with idle chatter about crap i buy... oh, but i gotta mention the Maserati blow thru weber I just bought!!!

 

Turbo 5K here we come!

  • 2 weeks later...
All deserters will be shot! :dance:

 

what you tryin to say?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.