June 30, 200917 yr comment_355880 I've bought the bumpers off the guy from KE70.com Quality of the end caps is absolute shit. Fibreglass and just inferior to the OEM toyota ones. I would give you measurements, but I sold them a few months back. I say go for it, I'll be doing it myself at some point. Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_355971 .... and then add the end caps to make it fully sick like this: i think this car only looks tough because of the wheels and the suspension setup, the rest is just icing on the cake. ...do you have cake? just chrome bumpers and you have a sugar coated turd, not a cake with icing.. in my humble opinion Report
July 1, 200917 yr Author comment_356016 the "turd" as you put it is being built with a spastic 18RG-turbo, which will be making at least 400HP (aiming at or above 200rwKW). The speeds will make up for any other shortcomings. This aint no pussy 4a powered corolla. Report
July 1, 200917 yr comment_356067 This guy on ae86 dc has a really nice corolla, ask him if he can give you measurements etc for the bars :wink: http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=78 Travis Report
July 2, 200917 yr Author comment_356252 i'd like to compare the two types of bars side by side... so someone in sydney would be preferred. i'll just give it a shot anyway. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now