Found!

Adash =P

Some f@$king scum stole my car from the front of my house. I saw it last 8pm last night July 2nd and it was gone when I went outside at 6am July 3rd.

Its an red AE82 black grille and front bar, 17 inch charcoal wheels, tinted windows on the pasenger side and a big rust patch on the roof, rear passenger 1/4 panel. It has a Pioneer sound system as well.

Tasmainian number plate, ES-9530.

It also has a 20V blacktop, crunchy 3rd gear and loud fuel pump.

If you see it or anything similar please call me 0431 110 112.

Cheers

Adam

21052009496.jpg

Edited by Adash =P

Members dont see this ad

Great news! As I was driving back from lunch I glanced down a sidestreet at Rosewater, I saw a red AE82 with black bits. I rolled past again to make sure it was mine and it was. I called a mate to watch it till the boys in blue came past.

The officer dusted it and took a few prints. The f@$ken idiots that stole it tore up some plastic trim and stole the deck but left the speakers. It was also involed in a high speed chase near Woodville where my cousin's friend's car got pinched as well.

Engine is still running as before and wheels are still in place. I can't believe I found. I was thinking that I'll never see it again.

All I can say is "Get it insured - fire and theft" so that if it does get stolen, you won't feel like shit.

Thanks to all that hoped for the best!

Cheers

Adam

Great news! As I was driving back from lunch I glanced down a sidestreet at Rosewater, I saw a red AE82 with black bits. I rolled past again to make sure it was mine and it was. I called a mate to watch it till the boys in blue came past.

The officer dusted it and took a few prints. The f@$ken idiots that stole it tore up some plastic trim and stole the deck but left the speakers. It was also involed in a high speed chase near Woodville where my cousin's friend's car got pinched as well.

Engine is still running as before and wheels are still in place. I can't believe I found. I was thinking that I'll never see it again.

All I can say is "Get it insured - fire and theft" so that if it does get stolen, you won't feel like shit.

Thanks to all that hoped for the best!

Cheers

Adam

Lucky boy... I was going to talk to you about the trumpets at the cruise but figured you wouldn't want to talk about this car.

Are you interested to look again now you have the car back? :wink:

I work in rosewater and man, one dodgy area.... alot of weirdos aswell...

great news... looks like they just stole/broke into it for the usual head deck and what not, and not the actual car and engine...

Yeah that hood is wak. When we had the workshop there, it got broken into 3 times. The forklift was taken for a joyride, shitty old decks from customers cars were ripped out and the printer got taken as well.

Great to hear you got it back man. Must have been some weird coincidence that you happened to find it yourself.

There are some real dumbass's out there. Insurance is def the go.

Yeah I was like WTF?! It you pour a stash of cash into your ride, you gotta insure it.