July 3, 200917 yr comment_356626 Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and toyotas I just bought myself a ke70 rally car and I am looking for a bolt in diff upgrade and better ratios or just a better ratio for now. I have heard a ke70 sedan auto diff is a 4.3:1. Is this true? Cheers in advance Ryan :sob: Edited July 3, 200917 yr by KE70slider Report
July 8, 200917 yr comment_357801 i don't know if its 4.1 but its a higher ratio than a manuak diff yes, maybe 4.1? and manual is 3.9? i think Report
July 8, 200917 yr comment_357816 Borg warner autos 4.333, manuals 4.111. There are banjos floating around with 3.9. If its a borg warner theres an alloy tag on the bottom of the diff which will have the ratio written on it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now