Friday Nite Cruisers

CH1KA

hey friday nite is a pretty big nite for car people, and I'm sick of seeing holdens, ford and jap modified cars..if enough people want to come out, we should do a big rolla cruise and show up all the holdens that older cars aren't that crap..lol..who's up for a nice rolla cruise..

and i ment cruise not racing and being idiots.

Members dont see this ad

i'd be interested in some kind of cruise. i'd love it if there was a few more rollas out on the roads. i find falcodore drivers tend not to be open to other cars. i end up parking off to one side and not talking to anyone for 80% of the cruises i go on.

edit: http://www.viccruiseclub.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=566 i was thinking of going on this. perhaps we could swamp it in corollas.

Edited by KEhendo

Provided your all on your best behavior the big cruises are pretty good, a mix of different makes of cars tends to give you something different to look at all night. I hit as many rod n custom events as possible, everyones friendly. The same with street machine runs etc. Just have to go and say G'day.

Friday night cruises sound good. Corollas or otherwise! Can't wait til it gets warmer!

JP

don't get why people bag other modles of cars I'm into drag racing alot more then anything but i do also have a vl commo and a ke20 with a rb26 in it you will find most people are mates cause of the people they are not the cars they drive

• 3 weeks later...
id be down have we got anywhere yet? how bout we meet a ring road maccas OUT BOUND i manager the mobil there i wont mind and no i don't get free fuel lol

lol i saw you ke30 the other day

i was coming back from williamstown with my brother in hes hj ute

and I'm like wonder whos car that was, well now i know lol

there was a massive dog there to (doberman i think) was it yours?

just walking around then went and sat down on the grass

Ah yeah at RING ROAD maccas mobil yeah thats our dog rambo. yeah hes scary looking but don't hurt no one wont come to anyone just people he knows smart as comes to say hi to me every morning lol trying to remember you or the ute but as u can imagin i see that many cars forget one after so many lol say hi next time if u c me around :hmm:

Ah yeah at RING ROAD maccas mobil yeah thats our dog rambo. yeah hes scary looking but don't hurt no one wont come to anyone just people he knows smart as comes to say hi to me every morning lol trying to remember you or the ute but as u can imagin i see that many cars forget one after so many lol say hi next time if u c me around :hmm:

lol yeh thought he was harmless the way he came up to everything

just scary looking lol

yeh probably wont remember it

old magenta( sorta) coloured HJ

if I'm going past that way next time ill pop past and say hi

but ill most likly be in my liner