July 10, 200917 yr comment_358047 I am looking at getting a ke25 a putting just a standard rebuilt 4age into it. i am wondering if the W55 gearbox will fit in with no floor cutting or enlarging the gearbox tunnen ( i know i will need to modify bellhousing). i don't want to go T50 because later i will put a 4age turbo thats around 200kw and i don't want to have to change gearbox again. would rather have the stronger W55 straight away. any help on this conversion would be apreciated cheers Report
July 10, 200917 yr comment_358061 bigger tunnel is definitely needed, KE2# have tinny tunnels from factory, I'm running an enlarged tunnel to fit my S5 RX7 gearbox which is smaller than a W55 box (I'm pretty sure) Report
July 10, 200917 yr comment_358148 I've heard KE25's have a larger tunnel to accomodate a T-50 for the TE27 model. I dare say you'll have to cut and shut, i maybe be wrong. Just go with a T50, it will fit and plenty before have used it behind the 4ages Edited July 10, 200917 yr by SLO-030 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now