August 23, 200917 yr comment_368134 ill be there =] don't no any of you guys exept for jon aka jip so keep an eye out for a guy talking to himself on his lonesom lol if you see a red ke55 yell out =] hope to see heaps of rollaclub cars and meet you guys Report
September 19, 200917 yr comment_375172 Okay guys, just under a month. I have a massive RC Banner here and I'm not afraid to use it!! Report
September 19, 200917 yr comment_375178 ive seen the banner its hot ! I'm getting the rolla tidied up over the next month ill be readyyyyyyyyy are we entering cars and doing a display whos in whats the goooooo thanks mitch Report
September 19, 200917 yr comment_375228 Yeah i'd be in just gotta find out which car i'm gonna take either the black pearl or the yellow submarine celica depends on which one is running and rego'd Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375287 Alright sweet I no JiP is going to say this but let's get some numbers together JiP didn't get a banner for the sake of it let's use it How do we enter cars just rock up? Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375334 I might come out with my new ke70 depending on whether or not i get my licence this thursday =P Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375337 I think you can enter on the day or before hand. Don't ask me who you enter to before hand tho. I say we plan a meet up and cruise in before hand like last year at the Castledine Hungry Jacks? Oh and good luck on getting your licence Tom!! Edited September 20, 200917 yr by JiP Cause the button said to. Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375343 alright sweet as I'm down meeting at HJs sounds good if you want to follow me after i have a nice bit of road to drive anyone whos keen photo opertunity aswell if someone wants to bring a camera what time we meeting befor? i should be reppin fender mirrors "drift style steering wheel" new sway bars maybe a saas racing seat out of my other car pending me not being lazy and a mod plate good luck tom I'm sure you will ace it :jamie: Edited September 20, 200917 yr by mitch_mac Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375355 I'll bring my camera if i come, and i think i'll ace my test too, been on my l's now for about 3 years =P But thanks guys. Don't think i'll be entering my car though, spray can paint jobs don't look so great... Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375365 Its part of the club. Who cares what it looks like. Enter it. If I still had my KE30 I would enter it even tho paint wise it looked shagged. Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375375 if we can enter on the day lets do it who cares what your car looks like JiP can't sit with us anyways =P it looks like a subaru hahah he will be next to us with a cardboard sign with donations for the hardtop ke55 writen on it sitting down like an emo kid with his head in his lap haha yeh lets get some numbers and try and register on the day if we can if not we will make a display elsewere stuff them ahha Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375387 Maybe I should get myself one of those chalk pens and draw on the Subi to make it look more like the KE55. Would that help?? Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375390 bahahaha paint it in blackboard paint and draw on it best idea yet not like its a expensive car or anything but it would be fun if only you had a car carrier lol you could bring your collection Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375392 Well the subi has a towbar. Anyone have a trailer? :jamie: But if that was the case what would one bring? Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375395 make them play scissors paper rock lol i like is it the ke25 the white one havent seen one of those that would get rep Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now