Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classic Jap Show & Shine 18th October

Featured Replies

Hey Guys & Gals

It's on again, same spot as last year.

 

Let's put some more rolla's in it this year hey?

 

I will have a vehicle there (undecided which one or more) so get your cars ready & let's make a good turnout this year

Maybe JiP can bring his new 'rollaclub' banner if we all get there

 

3 months notice should give us plenty of time to get ready....

 

Cheers

Dougy

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Replies 89
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hrmm ill bring the jdm yo rollz down for a rollaclub stand

hmm 3months to do a ground up rebuild on my ke20

 

hope i can make it

  • Author
hmm 3months to do a ground up rebuild on my ke20

 

hope i can make it

Plenty of time mate....I did a Bare-metal respray on my KE26, in a bit over a week, last year so it could be at this show.

 

We need a good turnout from 'rollaclub.com' this year so we'll see you there hopefully.......

I'll come. Wont enter a car tho. I really doubt my hardtop will be painted and ready in time. I managed to get the suspension from Lolla today along with the alarm, central and exhaust :y:

  • Author
Ill say I'm in then back out at the last min :> :)

I was rather pissed off that I couldn't make it to yesterdays cruise but finding somewhere to live took priority unfortunately..........

Edited by PHATKE20S

I was rather pissed off that I couldn't make it to yesterdays cruise but finding somewhere to live took priority unfortunately..........

Hey mate!! yeah i could understand that!! its all sweet always time for another cruise! :>

Soundz f-------good i'll try and make happen for the rock 'n rolla :hmm: 3 mnths is heaps and it is just after my birthday!

maybe if i get my finger out my Dx will have its new paint by then, either way itll be there as it will be regoed, just hope its not there with this rough as guts paintjob :hmm:

 

umm dinosaur, whats with the random spank the monkey pic in the middle of your post lol.

maybe if i get my finger out my Dx will have its new paint by then, either way itll be there as it will be regoed, just hope its not there with this rough as guts paintjob :lolcry:

 

umm dinosaur, whats with the random spank the monkey pic in the middle of your post lol.

just wanted a bit of a laugh haha! or it could mean if i don't get my car ready in time i'll just have to spank my monkey! lol. hahahaa!

awww sick its got a jap diff

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.