July 24, 200917 yr comment_361004 hiya guys, I'm wondering if any one else in Perth watches many anime series? I'm rewatching bleach atm. I have quite a few different anime on my pc and was thinking, would any body like to swap me for some of theirs? Also we could have a viewing of "karas" or "ninja scroll" Chris Edited August 5, 200917 yr by chrisandliz Report
July 24, 200917 yr comment_361019 i got most of mine on DVD, gantz, gyver (sp?) ninja scroll, full astro boy (haha was thinking of an astro boy vinyl on the rolla! haha) what you after? Report
July 24, 200917 yr Author comment_361029 GUNDAM WING. I have have not seen GUNDAM WING. btw have you seen hellsing? Report
July 26, 200917 yr Author comment_361286 wtf you neever seen gundam? you gotta see the classics haha I have seen, Gundam seed and Gundam, but not Gundam wing. I have 200gb of anime Report
July 28, 200917 yr comment_362028 i want zoids! HAHAHA haha my son has zoids bed sheets! but you gotta see Gantz, its awesome, you can borrow my coppy... but if i don't get it back i will be required to hunt you down and eat your children... if you don't have children i guess there is not much i can do... hmmm.... maybe not the best threat around... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now