Ke55 Possible Clutch Problems?

You know nothing now but in a years time you'll have a great deal of knowledge. When I got my first KE30 I didn't know how to change a gearbox. But a mate helped me out and from then I've known. you just need someone to show you ay.

Exactly right. About 6 months ago I wouldn't have the slightest clue in the world in how to change a gearbox. Now I've swapped a couple motors and gearboxes

over in my Rolla's with some help. I'd be confident to do some of the more simpler things by myself now! Try asking uncles, dads, close family friends! I'm sure

they've played around with cars when they were young and would know a thing or two.

Members dont see this ad
Exactly right. About 6 months ago I wouldn't have the slightest clue in the world in how to change a gearbox. Now I've swapped a couple motors and gearboxes

over in my Rolla's with some help. I'd be confident to do some of the more simpler things by myself now! Try asking uncles, dads, close family friends! I'm sure

they've played around with cars when they were young and would know a thing or two.

Or even befriend someone from here. You do drive the same cars after all. Depending on my schedule I may be willing to lend a hand. Its pretty simple.