Ae92 Cs-sx 4age

dinosaur

Started new topic because i was'nt happy with last one as it was boring, well i decided to get myself a 4AGE sx Bigport.

Got it off Ebay! paid $600 for motor and had heaps of parts missing so went to Just Toyota and lucky they had mostly everything i needed, but damn it's been hard tracking other parts down, So i spent alot more on the missing parts aswell

got engine in after respraying engine bay , To let people know if you ever do clutch replacement to a fwd --take motor out because it makes things alot easier :wink: , trust me or you will struggle as i found out the hard way! or you could take off the whole front susspension & crossmember . Since last time i have replaced the whole exhaust with HKS headers and alot of other shit that has made me broke . thats enough for now will put up more info as i go , got lots more to do or i would like to do and show how the car started out. pics will be put up as soon as i finish and get car on road!! :wink: post-8354-1249100738.jpg

Members dont see this ad
sounds good mate post up some pics... i see my car in that pic!

hey man just wanted to know how to get a banner made up for me :wink: , i see yours is pretty cool. i want to bling out my name and make the posts look better! :wink: cheers man.

post-8354-1249349383_thumb.jpgThis is what she looked like when i bought her! it was all stock shitty interior and crappy stock everything, 1600 cs 4afc :bash: was'nt a bad motor used to rev pretty hard untill i blew distributor. amazing i thought the motor would have gone first :bash: . suppose thats what you get from a toyota motor! :bash:

Had day off today so been trying to get car started, everything is almost there just found out why it was not starting i did not connect the damn ecu plug! arghhhhh :bash: . struggled for a week now trying to figure out what it was , recharging battery now so as it was almost kicking over it should hopefully now! :hmm: :)