Anyone Know These Mags?

KDoG

Hey all i got me a KE35 coupe and on it are a set of 14" mags. Upon further inspection i find they are Nissan mags dated 5 month 1985. Anyone know what they are off? They look pretty swarve (lol) and have 205's on the the back 185's on the front. There are other numbers on them but i didnt write them down but will have a look next time i have them off. They shine up real good! But have the black bit painted on with a cats tail at a guess!!

gallery_1549_261_152006.jpg

Members dont see this ad
Hey all i got me a KE35 coupe and on it are a set of 14" mags. Upon further inspection i find they are Nissan mags dated 5 month 1985. Anyone know what they are off? They look pretty swarve (lol) and have 205's on the the back 185's on the front. There are other numbers on them but i didnt write them down but will have a look next time i have them off. They shine up real good! But have the black bit painted on with a cats tail at a guess!!

gallery_1549_261_152006.jpg

They look like 280ZX mags to me, which would explain the size difference, but the years don't quite line up (the 280ZX stopped here in '84)

EDIT:

IMG_1-MIXw.jpg

That's a Series II 280ZX mag, looks similar except the spokes are slightly different shapes, so maybe the style came out on a couple of Nissans at the time (like how MA61 and MZ10 wheels look similar but are different), or it's a copy.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist