September 14, 200917 yr comment_374025 May not make power, but you'll get double the life out of your coils and they'll run cooler if you're running 1ZZ or similar coils with 4 igniter drivers. Report
September 15, 200917 yr comment_374087 I think I've narrowed it down to Adaptronic or Haltech. Haltech is probably looking like a goer. Bit of a noob question, I too am considering upgrading the stock 3sge ecu to a haltech of some sort. What benefits might i get form running a haltech over the stock ecu? any help appreciated arran Report
September 17, 200917 yr comment_374780 It depends how well your motor runs on the stock ecu I guess. Sometimes the power gains with an aftermarket are negligible, sometimes when it's a Jap import ecu the gains in drive ability can be quite noticeable. Being a 3SGE being able to throw away the dizzy cap and rotor button may let you improve the engine placement in the bay, but it depends on what the cars for. BTW have you got any pics of your 3S sump setup, it'd be great if you could post any info you have here - 3S oiling thread Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now