June 6, 200521 yr comment_48056 I noticed a ?P71 starlet at Pick N Payless (Blacktown) on the weekend should anyone be interested in that sort of thing. I've not noticed that shape on the roads before so it caught my eye. The interior was burnt out but the engine bay was untouched and intact when I saw it. Sorry I don't remember the Engine indentifier, perhap it was E . Cheers, Barry Report
June 6, 200521 yr comment_48061 ep71. front wheel drive, 2E engine, all of them are imports, they were never released in australia. mate of mine in town owns one, ex autosalon car, carbon fibre dash, big ricey intercooler, aussie starlet 4efte engine. go kart like handling Report
June 6, 200521 yr Author comment_48063 Yeah that looks like it. It is up for grabs to anyone in Sydney. I don't know what they will charge for the engine but there is nothing at all left of the interior. Report
June 6, 200521 yr comment_48068 thats like 5 mins from my work i might go take a look tomorrow :) Report
June 6, 200521 yr comment_48088 2e engines are actually something to stay away from. anything goes wrong with them, you either buy a spare car (these cars are rare as hen's teeth in wreckers) or if you need new things, they come ex japan Report
June 7, 200521 yr comment_48296 2e engines are actually something to stay away from. anything goes wrong with them, you either buy a spare car (these cars are rare as hen's teeth in wreckers) or if you need new things, they come ex japan Sounds familiar, EL31 GP's are the same!! :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now