Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Camping Cruise....

Featured Replies

OK Guys & Gals

Time to go Camping again now the weather's warmed up a bit...brrrr

I'm putting the date as 10th October but the venue is unsure at this stage. Suggestions welcome :P

 

Lake Cressbrook 50k's Brisbane side of Toowoomba....

Apparently they have good facilities although there is an On-site Ranger.......

http://www.whereis.com/#session=ODI=

I have driven this route a number of times & enjoyed the trip every time

  • Replies 72
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Is anyone else keen on this Camping trip?

 

The last one was great so I'm sure this one will be too......

 

Don't worry either because there will be a bottleshop on the trip, I'll make sure of that :jamie:

I will definatly be coming and my son too.

Yeah spoke to my brother in law and he is keen to come with my nephew. I think they can sleep outside in a tent, I'll be in Libby :jamie:

 

I'd say the same people as last time would be keen. Tory and Ash maybe more, who knows.

i always say maybe, so umm maybe.

 

depending if i find a new diff :worship:

If your going to bring one woman you might aswell bring more so she has someone to talk to. :worship:

hmmm on second thoughts hahahahahaha

Well if its a boys trip.. rules is rules aye jacko but is it tho?

Edited by AE80Rollaguy

if i come ill bring bec.

Um I will bring along miss Palmer and her five daughters :jamie:

Um I will bring along miss Palmer and her five daughters :jamie:

best gf ever mate don't forget it!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.