Ke55 Diff Offset Into Ke 25

brendan

I've done KE55 gear into a KE20. Front and Back. For the back u need to do what the guys have said above. Shorten the KE55 axles a few mm after making sure the diffs are the same type. U need to use the complete KE55 brakes. It will give you the 114.3 stud pattern and bigger brakes! Offset will remain unchanged because u will cut the axles to the same length as the ones u pull out.

Members dont see this ad
I've done KE55 gear into a KE20. Front and Back. For the back u need to do what the guys have said above. Shorten the KE55 axles a few mm after making sure the diffs are the same type. U need to use the complete KE55 brakes. It will give you the 114.3 stud pattern and bigger brakes! Offset will remain unchanged because u will cut the axles to the same length as the ones u pull out.

sorry to but in but if you use ke20 diff center is that weaker than a ke55 center? do you think the diff will blow or the axles will snap? in a case of burnouts or playful driving lol? I'm just curious sorry if i have butted in to the convosation cheers....

sorry to but in but if you use ke20 diff center is that weaker than a ke55 center? do you think the diff will blow or the axles will snap? in a case of burnouts or playful driving lol? I'm just curious sorry if i have butted in to the convosation cheers....

well i dunno, but how much stronger can the ke55 diff centre be if it uses the same diameter axles as the 20?? they have both been designed to handle almost identical engine specs...