Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae71 Wagon - Interior Lights, Clock

Featured Replies

Hi Guys,...

 

its getting pretty annoying not having an interior light or a clock on the AE71.

 

I've replaced the globe, and checked all the fuses but can't seem to find anything obvious wrong.

 

I'm no Auto Elec, but with a little guidance i am sure i can sort this out.

 

can anyone point me to the next possible place i should be looking for a problem?

 

thanks in adavnce

 

Andy.

I love these topics, after having gone through this myself I reckon I have the answer.

 

Underneath the driver's side front kick panel there is another fuse box. About three bolts removed will have the kick panel off in under 5 mins. The fuse is labelled "room". It controls the interior lights and strangely the clock as well. The clock must be part of your overall "room" experience :lolcry:

 

God knows why they put a fuse box there, but they did :lovin:

  • Author
I love these topics, after having gone through this myself I reckon I have the answer.

 

Underneath the driver's side front kick panel there is another fuse box. About three bolts removed will have the kick panel off in under 5 mins. The fuse is labelled "room". It controls the interior lights and strangely the clock as well. The clock must be part of your overall "room" experience :lolcry:

 

God knows why they put a fuse box there, but they did :lovin:

 

 

DEAD SET LEGEND!

 

love your work.

I just hope you didn't spend too long trying to suss it out, I spent far too long before I found the pesky extra fuse box :lovin:

 

Glad I could help and it works :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.