Ae71 Wagon - Interior Lights, Clock

BlindKidSeeks

Hi Guys,...

its getting pretty annoying not having an interior light or a clock on the AE71.

I've replaced the globe, and checked all the fuses but can't seem to find anything obvious wrong.

I'm no Auto Elec, but with a little guidance i am sure i can sort this out.

can anyone point me to the next possible place i should be looking for a problem?

thanks in adavnce

Andy.

Members dont see this ad

I love these topics, after having gone through this myself I reckon I have the answer.

Underneath the driver's side front kick panel there is another fuse box. About three bolts removed will have the kick panel off in under 5 mins. The fuse is labelled "room". It controls the interior lights and strangely the clock as well. The clock must be part of your overall "room" experience :lolcry:

God knows why they put a fuse box there, but they did :lovin:

I love these topics, after having gone through this myself I reckon I have the answer.

Underneath the driver's side front kick panel there is another fuse box. About three bolts removed will have the kick panel off in under 5 mins. The fuse is labelled "room". It controls the interior lights and strangely the clock as well. The clock must be part of your overall "room" experience :lolcry:

God knows why they put a fuse box there, but they did :lovin:

DEAD SET LEGEND!

love your work.