Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Red Car - Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author
Its going good thanks, can confirm 6000+rpm revability :bash:

Ahahaha, very nice :jamie:

  • 2 months later...

The Corolla looks perfect Vince, Identical to mine. Gold pinstripes suit it perfectly.

Hey bud look good mate,

 

keen to see her finished!

 

quick question, where abouts did u order the strut brace from?

 

Cheers dan.

  • Author

Thank you for the kind comments :(

 

The gold pinstripe is my favourite part of the car! :) It is, however, starting to peel on some parts ever so slightly.

I've done a couple of other things to the car that I haven't updated on here just yet! It's now sporting a lower profile

(height) and I've installed the strut brace and tacho dash! I don't know why, but I found it so hilarious when all I had to

do was literally plug in the tacho dash. So glad I didn't have to run any wires to the coil.

 

The Red Car has received an oil and filter change just recently but I'd like to re-time the engine and also perhaps spend

the cash to get it tuned properly, the change in weather hasn't made it run any smoother! I've been wanting to do it for a

long time so it will give me lots of satisfaction once I do it. :(

 

I'll get some pictures up of the Red Car soon... reminders :y:

 

Vince

 

EDIT: Sorry Dan! Forgot to mention that I got the strut brace from a member (tas_ae71) on here who also runs an import

"garage". Here is his website! Very helpful and great service :)

Edited by seabiscuit

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.