Ae92 Bodykits

sus016

ey all, was just after some help and suggestions on what i can do for a kit for my ae92 seca, mainly focusing on the front at the moment. not sure where to look or if i should go a aftermarket one or jst change to a gti one or somethin. ideas would be muchly appreciated. thanks

Members dont see this ad

www.carmate.com for aftermaket and most of those kits don't suit the lines of a corolla theres is one that kinda suits but its still a bit "iffy"

or you can go with a bumper bar that was never available on a corolla here in australia

standard ae9x series 2 flavour = boring

seca011.jpg

and how mine currently looks (FXGT front bar with a sprinter grill)

Image006-1.jpg

or if your lucky you might find one of these bars, (Ive been looking for the lights, grill and bar for almost a year now, i like to keep my options open and have spare parts :dance:)

supu-31.jpg

Edited by MYSTIK

I've just ordered a body kit from car-mate, they're really helpful and if you order online you get a discount, delivery for us for a full kit only took 3 days.

The fit was the best my crash repairer had seen, not very much adjustment was needed, so a thumbs up for them :dance:

www.carmate.com for aftermaket and most of those kits don't suit the lines of a corolla theres is one that kinda suits but its still a bit "iffy"

or you can go with a bumper bar that was never available on a corolla here in australia

standard ae9x series 2 flavour = boring

seca011.jpg

and how mine currently looks (FXGT front bar with a sprinter grill)

Image006-1.jpg

or if your lucky you might find one of these bars, (Ive been looking for the lights, grill and bar for almost a year now, i like to keep my options open and have spare parts :jamie:)

supu-31.jpg

urs looks tough man, where bouts did u find ur front bar from?

urs looks tough man, where bouts did u find ur front bar from?

Cheers mate, the front bar i got from city dismantlers, the front bar is slightly different now as i have clear indicator lenses as well.

x racing has one that they sell.

good god that FXGT grill is sexy.

if you talking bout my grill its isnt an FXGT grill(wouldnt fit as the FXGT is hatchback :jamie:) but yeah its a sprinter grill, it basically the same as a series 1 grill only that its unpainted and has sprinter instead of toyota on it :)

Cheers mate, the front bar i got from city dismantlers, the front bar is slightly different now as i have clear indicator lenses as well.

if you talking bout my grill its isnt an FXGT grill(wouldnt fit as the FXGT is hatchback :jamie:) but yeah its a sprinter grill, it basically the same as a series 1 grill only that its unpainted and has sprinter instead of toyota on it :)

clear lenses...... oh it keeps gettin better n better, ive been lookin for some for mine for a month now can't find.