Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camping Cruise. Lamington National Park

Featured Replies

  • Author

Okay went up today and WOW!!

 

Its going to be a fun drive!!

post-1158-1255674442_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255674469_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255674495_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255674511_thumb.jpg

...

Camp Site

Tent sites

post-1158-1255674731_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255674746_thumb.jpg

Dougy hanging around the Toilets hoping for some action. mmm drop toilets

post-1158-1255674555_thumb.jpg

Showers

post-1158-1255674582_thumb.jpg

Wildlife

post-1158-1255674607_thumb.jpg

If you forget to bring food...

post-1158-1255674634_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255674661_thumb.jpg

HERE BIRDY BIRDY BIRDY!!

post-1158-1255674685_thumb.jpg

....

Then we decided to take the car... OFF ROAD

post-1158-1255674786_thumb.jpg

Dougy lOl

post-1158-1255674798_thumb.jpg

YAY for mud puddles!!

post-1158-1255674824_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255674845_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255675017_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 172
  • Views 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to this camp.....What an exciting drive, we will be needing FULLY functioning (150%) brakes for the hill..LOL

 

The campsite could work well if the better sites are free at the time....

looks good good views for photos and what not and i nice drive

 

would be nice to have a big turnout this time

  • Author

Okay guys, its time we start thinking seriously about this. Since we have to book in advance I want to know who is serious about this. I'm booking at the end of the week. I don't want to leave it too late or we might miss out on spots.

 

Its Saturday November 14th to Sunday November 15th.

 

https://www.epa.qld.gov.au/parks/iaparks/gd...p?quickParkId=7

 

Let me know when you've booked.

 

Fee's are:

Adults ... $5.00

Children ... $5.00

Infants under 5 ... $0.00

 

At this moment there are 16 Spots left for that night.

Thats a yes for me and Toby

  • Author

Okay sweet. Well let me know once you've paid. I'm doing mine at the end of the week and same with my brother-in-law (BIL), and 2 of his kids.

I'll update the availability when I book.

I'm in the guys might bring a mate i don't no yet

 

hopefully all my shits in and working i got my seat today and dropped by repco and ordered the universal rails and last gauge should all be wired next weekend i need to get carbys on and tuned thatll be the mission

Well I am definately coming. I have just paid for it. Can't wait

ok might not be driving a rolla if i come =[

 

itll be untuned it goes to the carby doctor on the next monday so itll be out of action for sure haha

 

ill most likely be in my brothers 4wd so we can drive over some shit haha :wink:

  • Author

haha thats okay. Who says there has to be a rolla in a rolla camping trip. :wink: I'll be in the Subaru, you'll be in a 4wd, Andrew (rolladude) will be in a Bluebird, Dougy will be in a van and Andrew (love ke70) if he comes will be in a Patrol. Tho Ian may be in a rolla this time :jamie: So it could work ;)

My LiteAce is 'K' powered so it's like a hybrid rolla......

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.