October 16, 200916 yr Author comment_382575 Okay went up today and WOW!! Its going to be a fun drive!! ... Camp Site Tent sites Dougy hanging around the Toilets hoping for some action. mmm drop toilets Showers Wildlife If you forget to bring food... HERE BIRDY BIRDY BIRDY!! .... Then we decided to take the car... OFF ROAD Dougy lOl YAY for mud puddles!! Report
October 16, 200916 yr comment_382671 Looking forward to this camp.....What an exciting drive, we will be needing FULLY functioning (150%) brakes for the hill..LOL The campsite could work well if the better sites are free at the time.... Report
October 18, 200916 yr comment_383037 looks good good views for photos and what not and i nice drive would be nice to have a big turnout this time Report
October 20, 200916 yr Author comment_383845 Okay guys, its time we start thinking seriously about this. Since we have to book in advance I want to know who is serious about this. I'm booking at the end of the week. I don't want to leave it too late or we might miss out on spots. Its Saturday November 14th to Sunday November 15th. https://www.epa.qld.gov.au/parks/iaparks/gd...p?quickParkId=7 Let me know when you've booked. Fee's are: Adults ... $5.00 Children ... $5.00 Infants under 5 ... $0.00 At this moment there are 16 Spots left for that night. Report
October 21, 200916 yr Author comment_384133 Okay sweet. Well let me know once you've paid. I'm doing mine at the end of the week and same with my brother-in-law (BIL), and 2 of his kids. I'll update the availability when I book. Report
October 26, 200916 yr Author comment_385553 Okay sent out a bunch of PM's to people to haven't replied in this thread that replied in the last one. Hoping to have more people coming. There are 15 camp sites still available. Book now... https://www.epa.qld.gov.au/parks/iaparks/gd...1fec316d829887b Report
October 26, 200916 yr comment_385564 I'm in the guys might bring a mate i don't no yet hopefully all my shits in and working i got my seat today and dropped by repco and ordered the universal rails and last gauge should all be wired next weekend i need to get carbys on and tuned thatll be the mission Report
October 27, 200916 yr comment_385903 Well I am definately coming. I have just paid for it. Can't wait Report
October 28, 200916 yr comment_386084 ok might not be driving a rolla if i come =[ itll be untuned it goes to the carby doctor on the next monday so itll be out of action for sure haha ill most likely be in my brothers 4wd so we can drive over some shit haha :wink: Report
October 28, 200916 yr Author comment_386230 haha thats okay. Who says there has to be a rolla in a rolla camping trip. :wink: I'll be in the Subaru, you'll be in a 4wd, Andrew (rolladude) will be in a Bluebird, Dougy will be in a van and Andrew (love ke70) if he comes will be in a Patrol. Tho Ian may be in a rolla this time :jamie: So it could work ;) Report
October 28, 200916 yr Author comment_386279 Na its okay, we'll just draw one on Dougies van while he sleeps :wink: ... If you wanna come your welcome to. Report
October 28, 200916 yr comment_386285 My LiteAce is 'K' powered so it's like a hybrid rolla...... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now