November 3, 200916 yr Author comment_387718 I drink Jim Beam to in case you want to buy me some cause I'm a cool RL. Buying be a bottle would also guarantee your car doesn't leave with a penis on it :( Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387825 we could have our own walking talking rollaclub penis stuff the car wrap him up in tape and draw on him haha how do i pay JiP? i don't have a credit card or nothing Report
November 3, 200916 yr Author comment_387884 if needed send me your details. name, Ph, emergency contact, address, rego etc and I'll pay it with mine. tho I do need you to pay me on the trip or buy me alcohol :) Oh btw guys there are no bins on this site. So all your rubbish needs to be taken with you. Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387895 you got a pm dude yeh sweet cheaks we will sort out a payment lol thanks man Report
November 3, 200916 yr Author comment_387898 Don't be thinking you'll be getting anything if you crawl into my tent lOl I would have to be really drunk :) Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387914 Don't be thinking you'll be getting anything if you crawl into my tent lOl I would have to be really drunk :) Will the unofficial 'rollaclub' Bartender be attending........... I'm thinking we had better be sober in the morning for the trip back down the hill :) would be impossible to do it in a hungover state..... Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387915 hahaha good point i tend to agree there it wouldnt be good on the old stomach Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387917 I'm not even sure i wanna come... sounds like shenanigans a happenin' =P Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387918 all fun and games tom come down mate itll be a good time =] Report
November 3, 200916 yr Author comment_387935 Yeah come dude it'll be fun :) Yeah I might have to send the bartender another message. He isn't replying. **EDIT** Oh and Mitch I've paid for ya!! Edited November 3, 200916 yr by JiP Report
November 3, 200916 yr Author comment_387939 Well so far we have half attending... Attendees * JiP, BIL, 2 x Kids .................. Paid For Camp Site * Dougie (PHATKE20S) ............. Awaiting Confirmation And Payment Confirmation. * Andrew (rolladude), Toby ....... Paid For Camp Site * Mitch (mitch_mac) ................. Paid For Camp Site * Andrew (love ke70), Amber .... Not Attending * 2 x BIL's friends ................... Paid For Camp Site * Benny (benny20) .................. Awaiting Confirmation And Payment Confirmation. * Tim (BLUDGER) ..................... Awaiting Confirmation And Payment Confirmation. * Ashley (the db king) .............. Waiting for Response * Tory (ae80rollaguy) ............... Not Attending * Tommy (TommyGun) ............. Awaiting Confirmation And Payment Confirmation. * Total 11 Adults + 3 Kids Paid 6 Adults + 3 Kids As of today November 3rd there are 9 Spaces left for the night. Please book in advance. Edited November 3, 200916 yr by JiP Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387940 i'll probably book tomorrow after i have a bit more of a think about it. Report
November 3, 200916 yr Author comment_387947 Let us know if you don't have a credit card. Dougie have you paid?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now