November 8, 200916 yr Author comment_389583 Food wise bring enough for yourself to eat. I myself this time will be bringing my webber. Its only small but cooks for hours. I might pack the fry pan and hotplate too as well. Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389605 yeh sweet are you allowed camp fires at the moment? i have a camp over and shit i wouldnt mind using cook up a spag bol or something i like fires haha Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389609 Fires are banned. They would like you to bring your own bbq's etc. Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389611 Just checked the site guys. No more spaces available for the night. Looks like it just us. If you missed out and still wish to come you can try the campervan sites. There are 3 left. Or turn up anyway. Edited November 9, 200916 yr by JiP Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389620 I may be coming out for a drive on the saturday afternoon to say gday, wont be staying the night though. If the supra is running i'll bring it, if not it'll be the corolla. :) I'll think about coming on the next one, just don't have the spare time atm. Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389621 I'll hold that to you for next time. Then nag and nag and nag till you come :) Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389652 alright might just do like a ham and salad shin dig and buy food on the way and snacks for the night and milk and cerial drinks in the esky with some ice think thatll be the go anyone keen to find a swimming hols or something? and stop at the llama farm? do a lantern stalk at night or capture the flag or something could be fun lol Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389665 Click on this... http://maps.google.com.au/maps?utm_campaig...m=google%20maps Then type in this... -28.228552, 153.128704 The camp site is the green arrow. There are walking tracks that I assume could take us to the creek. Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389669 If we were to cross the road and go on the other side it looks to have a couple waterfalls. Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389745 So is the easiest way to get thru beaudesert? What time is everyone meeting up? where are we meeting up? I have to work until 12 midday. I hope I can catch the cruise there otherwise I will probaly get lost. Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389746 I know one person that needs me there :cool: . I hope I catch the cruise there. Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389747 Well i was hoping we could all meet up at the Yatala BP on the Pacific Motorway (M1) at 12pm. If your cruising in after then going through Beaudesert might be a good idea. Could always send one of us a text when you leave just to confirm we have letf as last time we were delayed by an hr and a half. I'm going to send out mass PM's tonight to give all info needed. Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389749 Looks like there is two ways of getting there. One is you keep going south after beaudesert and the other is going east after beaudesert. The second way is alot longer but looks like more fun. Report
November 9, 200916 yr Author comment_389751 Yeah we will be going through Cunungra AND IS HELL FUN!! :cool: Edited November 9, 200916 yr by JiP Report
November 9, 200916 yr comment_389754 Well i was hoping we could all meet up at the Yatala BP on the Pacific Motorway (M1) at 12pm. If your cruising in after then going through Beaudesert might be a good idea. Could always send one of us a text when you leave just to confirm we have letf as last time we were delayed by an hr and a half. I'm going to send out mass PM's tonight to give all info needed. If you make it 12.30 I should be able to make it just. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now