June 17, 200521 yr comment_51116 Okay Darwin guys. I will be finishing up working at Bridge Toyota Palmerston on either June 30 or July 1 (depends on what my boss wants). I will be changing to a job at Coles Palmerston (should start on July 4). This means it'll be a little bit more difficult to catch up with me (I'll actually have to do some work now :P). However, you can still contact me via RollaClub or if you want to check out my car either PM me or catch up with me at one of the Hidden Valley race meets (next one I'll attend will be August 28). Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51607 thats sad to hear. The last place i want to work at is somewhere like a big supermarket, since i grew up working with my parents at a supermarket. I'm also looking for work as of August the 8th. Anything, nothing in perticular, just somethign that i can enjoy doing and have weekends off, not to fuss abt wages at this stage, just something to keep me from turning into a lazy bum, lol. Report
June 20, 200521 yr comment_51612 if i lost my job, i'd apply to work at coles or woolworths or something. all my friends who work there seem to have heaps of fun when, and earn more than me sometimes, and get to have days in the week off (tho working weekends might suck, but you'd get over it) supermarket jobs :) Report
June 22, 200521 yr Author comment_52296 Coles rocks!!! Time and a quarter after 8pm. Time and a half on Sundays. Double time on Sundays after 8pm. Double time and a half if you work public holidays. Plus I got offered a management traineeship while I was in the interview!!! Woo-hoo! If you're looking for a job Group Training/Bridge Toyota are going to be looking for a new apprentice mechanic. You should go for it. You'd get to chat to Lenny all day long (it's the biggest bludge of a job) and you get access to cheap parts and labour and can get a great contact network. Thanks to my job at Bridge I found Lola and have got a bit of a stock of parts that has built up. If you stuck with it it has it's benefits. It's just the money is CRAP. Report
June 24, 200521 yr comment_53075 That might be interesting to do, become a mechy. But i dunno, I'm more of an indoor person, but maybe i shud change that. :) Can you give me a bit more details on that opening apprentice. I hope it'll still be avaliable after i come back. If i can't find anything, then ill prob take up the position. :down: Report
June 26, 200521 yr Author comment_53363 Not a lot to say about the apprenticeship really. All I can do is advise you to keep an eye on the jobs guide in the NT News and wait for it to be advertised. I'm pretty certain they'll want a replacement as Bridge are running out of staff VERY quickly! I finish this Friday!!! :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now