October 28, 200916 yr comment_386156 I think I paid 40 bucks for an SL Sprinter dash... Good luck finding one of them for less than 400 now! Report
October 28, 200916 yr comment_386254 I think I paid 40 bucks for an SL Sprinter dash... Good luck finding one of them for less than 400 now! My KE20 tacho dash cost less than that :wink: Report
November 8, 200916 yr comment_389527 This type is what ill be using and probally putting 4k maybe 5k carby on it.and i have all the internalls and stuff in mine i just need to know what coil and ignitor to get do u no any 1 selling a 3k b twin set up as i wont a set 4 my 5k it is a very well workd motor with a 7k e head and big big cam i do have a7k e block and efi set up but wont 2 stick 2 using carbys :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now