December 6, 200916 yr comment_395828 Hey Guys. Just wondering if anyone has had a crack at fitting powersteering into a Ke1x or Ke20? Was just looking around and thought maybe someone might of had a go with AE86 or Ke70/AE71 gear. Thanks. Report
December 6, 200916 yr comment_395895 I wouldn't bother with power steering given you're talking about a car that weighs 700 kilograms and runs fairly narrow tyres. On the other hand, just fitting a non powered rack and pinion into a ke10/20 has a lot of merit. Edited December 6, 200916 yr by philbey Report
December 6, 200916 yr comment_395957 +1 for rack and pinion buy a rebuilt steering rack out of a later model KE Report
December 17, 200916 yr comment_398999 Don't see the point of power steering in a KE10/20, I like a bit of feel in my steering.... Rack and pinion would be worth it but thats about as far as I would go. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now