Brians Ae71

twisted2

thanks chevoit turbo sold last month how your Weber parts coming along?

I found a really good dealer in Melbourne that sells Weber parts at a reasonable price. My cart is up to $760 so far.

http://www.weberperformance.com.au/index.php

How much did you pay for your 40's if you don't mind me asking ?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sort swap them but about $300 with manifold to suit k series engine but need to change a few things to get them were i want. and got the redline mainfold to suit 4age for $200 of mate. have got any info on your build on here would be interested in reading how your going?

Edited by twisted2

sort swap them but about $300 with manifold to suit k series engine but need to change a few things to get them were i want. and got the redline mainfold to suit 4age for $200 of mate. have got any info on your build on here would be interested in reading how your going?

Don't have a car as of yet. Should be arriving on a truck soon though. I'll start a thread soon though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

final start work on the 4age strip all mainfolds off remove the alternator clean engine fitted up the rear wheel drive alternator set up hopefully do seals and timing belt nxt week

post-9919-1275815512_thumb.jpg

Edited by twisted2

picked up some more parts this week the injector plugs from tweak it and got 4age rwd waterpump today. also got a kseries electrionic ignition and together with my ae82 disy is going to be made in to one disy so it can be used for my carby set up which is being done by flood motorsport