Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 And Ae82 Hatchback

Featured Replies

i am looking at buying a ke30 sedan and an ae82 hatchback. the 82 is for spares for my car and the 30 is a possible project. What would they be worth:

 

Condition: 82 is white had small frontal impact has only rooted the black plastic bumper, fornt windows wont wind up so wether damage on the seat, all standard body is straight all complete

 

30 is regd in Qld with 3months remaining starts drives ok very tidy and straight only two visible rust spots and fuel filler and in boot floor only one little spot. 130xxx on the clock doesnt blow smoke

 

 

its the same guy selling both and is open to offers so i am trying for a offer on both.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

help please? going to do bargaining this weekend? he was suggesting 400 for the ke 30? too much?

I would have thought that was pretty good for a 30 if it's in good nick. I mean, I paid less for mine, but I was extremely lucky and it needs a little more work. If there in really good nick people seem to ask a lot more for them, which always amazed me.

 

Not sure about the 82. Depends what model. If it's a Twinky it's a bit more, if it's a knackered CS or similar I'd say it would be worth bugger all.

If there in really good nick people seem to ask a lot more for them, which always amazed me.

 

So let me get this straight, you think a minter should be the same price as a clunker? Why the hell shouldn't they ask more? If they've taken the time to look after the car then they absolutely deserve to be able to ask a higher price for it.

 

 

The cars are worth what they're worth to you. $400 doesn't seem unreasonable.

Edited by Roki

I think you're exagerating what I'm actually trying to say. I see 30's and 55's that are tidy that are $400 like in this case. Then some that aren't that much nicer and people are asking $2k and upward. If they've put the cash in then great, but at the end of the day most of these cars are old and high in mileage. I'm not saying the same price, I'm saying the difference seems disproportionate.

Edited by snot35

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.