December 28, 200916 yr comment_401343 :dance: Hi wandering if ke 38 wagons were made in autos and what year to end was built date. Are they also known as ke 55's. Are they manufactured in australia. Thank you. Report
December 29, 200916 yr comment_401403 Hi wandering if ke 38 wagons were made in autos and what year to end was built date. Are they also known as ke 55's. Are they manufactured in australia. Thank you. As far as I know, No, there were no auto wagons made at all. The model is a ke38, but I guess some poeple mite call them ke55 wagons.... Report
December 29, 200916 yr Author comment_401437 imperiallimos 29/12/09 Thank you for your time As far as I know, No, there were no auto wagons made at all.The model is a ke38, but I guess some poeple mite call them ke55 wagons.... Report
December 29, 200916 yr comment_401522 KE36's are KE30 style wagons 1975-78. (full chrome bumpers, 3K) KE38's are KE55 style wagons 1979-81. (rubber bumper ends, 4K, Intrusion bars etc) any ADM KE30,KE35,KE36 built later than mid 1978 was assembled in Australia by AMI. ALL ADM KE55's and KE38's were assembled in Australia by AMI. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now