Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

imperiallimos

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by imperiallimos

  1. The ke 38/36 wagon doors are the same as the ke55 sedans.
  2. Hi can anyone recommend a carburettor rebuilder in sydney. Thank you Tony
  3. Hi Thank you for the quick response the car arrives on Tuesday. I know the two front seats need trimming I will send the photos ASAP once again Thank you.
  4. :fuzz: HI, Is there anyone that specialises in the ke 55 fabric / trimming for the front car seats or has the stock at hand. Regards Tony
  5. [ Hi Thank you for the quick response. I run all my cars on premium. However, is this problem very common. Has anyone else experienced it. quote name=philbey' timestamp='1296615812' post='500107] Vapour lock. Your fuel is vapourising in the line as the pump attempts to "suck". Two fixes, first try running on Premium on really hot days, secondly install a small electric pump at the Tank end and you should be right.
  6. :bash: Hi Problem with my st141 cs toyota corona only when its a very hot day temperature gauge will rise half way. Car stalls, feel like starving for fuel cannot get acceleration ,when trying to restart ,until it cools down. Has anybody had the same problem Please explain help appreciated..
  7. I am a collector of ke 30/ 36/ 55 corollas and I would like to have them on the bonnets of all cars if possible. Maybe where you are based the corollas are everywhere, but here in Sydney forget it, I'm after a whole heap of parts I can't even get. That is compressor bracket for ke 55 and the 2 rubber hoses that extend from the compressor. Thats just the start quote name='mungi mods' timestamp='1293703967' post='491502'] why 5 sets? i see old ke30-55s at wreckers all the time
  8. Thank you for your help. Job well done.I have tried the wtb section I thought that was my last resort before giving up.
  9. :fuzz: Hi, I have finally worked out getting bonnett flutes for the ke 30 -36-55 bonnets are impossible. I need 5 pairs. Does anyone know where and if you can have them made up.In plastic chrome or metal chrome. Kind Regards Tony
  10. :( Hi , information required ke 55 coupe are you able to pull out the heater box from under the dash without dismantling the air conditioning unit
  11. Thank you so much guys, you all have great knowledge, thats what great about rolla club." Its real"
  12. :jamie: Hi need some advice, If I was to leave the 3k motor in the ke 36 1977 wagon, will I be able to remove the manual gearbox and replace with an automatic box out of a 4k ke 55 without any modifications, in other words will it bolt straight on and work. In regards to the interior, around the auto lever, the plastic cosmetics, will they bolt straight on. Thank you
  13. Hi, are you able to remove 3k motor and gearbox out of a ke 36 1977 wagon and replace with 4 k motor and gearbox with out any modifications.
  14. Does anybody know the Sydney person that purchased the 2 door sedan 1975 se ke corolla with 55000kms from qld in overrated condition. I would like him to contact me or pm Thank you.
  15. need info in regards to the 2 door sedan ke corollas not coupe. what year were they produced and when was there last build date? Are they known as 55s? Are their Autos? Please help pm or email
  16. imperiallimos 29/12/09 Thank you for your time
  17. :dance: Hi wandering if ke 38 wagons were made in autos and what year to end was built date. Are they also known as ke 55's. Are they manufactured in australia. Thank you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.