Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke Flutes

Featured Replies

:fuzz: Hi,

I have finally worked out getting bonnett flutes for the ke 30 -36-55 bonnets are impossible. I need 5 pairs. Does anyone know where and if you can have them made up.In plastic chrome or metal chrome.

Kind Regards

Tony

Edited by imperiallimos

  • Author

Thank you for your help. Job well done.I have tried the wtb section I thought that was my last resort before giving up.

 

 

 

 

Hi Tony.

 

Just a tip, Toyota made "ke" series corollas for a long time. You might want to add some info on what exactly it is you ar referring to.

 

Pics perhaps? Also, have a go in the Want To Buy Section.

Edited by imperiallimos

The flutes he is referring to are the chrome vents found in the bonnet, mainly found on KE30/KE36's.

 

All other models had pressed vents from the manufacturing process.

 

Both of my KE36's I've had, have had chrome vents.

why 5 sets?

 

i see old ke30-55s at wreckers all the time

  • Author

I am a collector of ke 30/ 36/ 55 corollas and I would like to have them on the bonnets of all cars if possible.

 

 

Maybe where you are based the corollas are everywhere, but here in Sydney forget it, I'm after a whole heap of parts I can't even get.

That is compressor bracket for ke 55 and the 2 rubber hoses that extend from the compressor.

Thats just the start

 

 

quote name='mungi mods' timestamp='1293703967' post='491502']

why 5 sets?

 

i see old ke30-55s at wreckers all the time

Edited by imperiallimos

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.