Doing A Ca18det Conversion To My Ke70

jorr9

want to do a ca18det conversion to my rolla ke70 just wondering how hard the conversion is

and if anyone has a spare ca18det lying round that i could buy or even ca18de planing on rebuilding it so doesnt have to be a good engine needs to be cheap

i will post pics asap

should be a quick little rolla after I'm finished

thanks guys

Members dont see this ad
want to do a ca18det conversion to my rolla ke70 just wondering how hard the conversion is

and if anyone has a spare ca18det lying round that i could buy or even ca18de planing on rebuilding it so doesnt have to be a good engine needs to be cheap

i will post pics asap

should be a quick little rolla after I'm finished

thanks guys

hey mate i did mine when i was a 2nd year mechanic, its about average in difficulty if you know what your doing, also i just found my ca18det wiring diagrams the other day if you need them, no engine for you though sorry :dance: but i do have a full stainless exhaust from the turbo back that i am selling off mine if you want it? from std turbo 3 inch then 3 inch high flow cat then 2.5 inch cat back, under diff.