Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quad Light Conversions.

Featured Replies

Soooooooo.... with the old quads.

 

Is every part bolt in? I'm so tempted to spend the cash. I reckon i could figure out the wiring with my trusty voltmeter. Will they fit sweet to a flat front ke70? I'm guessing it was just a different trim in the day. Does the grill mount to the ke70 mounts? etc etc.

 

If I get no horror stories I'll do it. I suppose ill "have" to get chrome bumpers too, damn it! :)

 

And yes ive searched this site! Why can I never find the threads you will eventually link me?

 

I must be related to Ralph Wiggum!

 

Cheers in advance!

 

Go Banana!

they bolt in and grill clips in but have to mod the beaver panel or get a jdm one

You have the right front to convert them. Yip the bolt straight in mate. Some kes come out with the right bever panel some don't. Iv done many a conversion and theres on dramas. Your wiring you have for your lights at the moment will probably more than likely plug straight in and if you have a look theres probably the wires already under your bonnet for the sencond light. (inside lights) Thats what iv found over the years but maybe nz corollas are built slighty different. Out sides high and low and insides just high. Well thats how mine work from factory. They deffinatly look the part and well worth doing in my books. Jump on trade me here in nz they usally have sets come up pretty cheap. Good luck mate.

  • Author

I'm in oz mate. Ill have to check for those extra wires tho, would make life a bit easier. And trade me sucks, noone will get off their ass and post to oz, which sucks cos chrome bars are everywhere there. Slack kiwi's :) I'm gonna hunt some quads down with a vengence now.

Hey.. I have the square headlights on my Euro spec KE70.

 

I need to get the JDM Beaver Panel or mod my current beaver panel, right?

 

How much modding is needed?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.