Wattos Ke30 (rebuild After Crash)

watto

Hey

I bought the car in great condition about 6 months ago of an old bloke in the blue mountains. since then i have not done anything major to the car yet (apart from getting hit by another car :hmm: ) iv'e just been doing little things to make it look nicer (e.g. lowering the car, respraying the grill, air filter, stereo, sprayed the rims black...)

After the crash i bought another ke30 from a wreckers in blacktown, i got the whole car (without engine and box) for $350 so was pretty happy with that. so thats what i have been using for parts (e.g. bonnet, radiator support, grill, front spoiler...) but i don't have a front bummper yet, if anyone is selling one please message me :D

All the parts bonnet, radiator support and front spoiler have been sandblasted and the bonnet was sprayed same coulor as the car, i got 4L of paint made to match the car. all this work was done at Pass Powder coating at marayong in blacktown.

My original ke30

post-10208-1264581514_thumb.jpg

The ke30 i got from wreckers

post-10208-1264581547_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

The car untouched after crash.

post-10208-1265257325_thumb.jpg

Once i got the "ok" from insurance that the car was a repaiable write off and that i could keep the car and get a pay out, i straight away got right into rebuilding the ke!!

post-10208-1265257534_thumb.jpg

After i got the second ke i took of the parts that i need for the rebuild and got them sandblasted ready to be welded on.

post-10208-1265257577_thumb.jpg

Support welded on, about to start grinding back the welds.

post-10208-1265258259_thumb.jpg