Anyone Know Any Good Auto Elec's In Penrith Sydney

Chief

hey guys

does anyone know any good auto elec's around the penrith area or any mobile ones i don't mind getting it towed to a shop to get it done its for my ke30 with the 4age in it or anyone confident they don't have to be certified but they have to know how to do it lol that could come out this before this tuesday I'm free all day if possible? obviously i am paying if anyone knows how to do it lol

Members dont see this ad
hey guys

does anyone know any good auto elec's around the penrith area or any mobile ones i don't mind getting it towed to a shop to get it done its for my ke30 with the 4age in it or anyone confident they don't have to be certified but they have to know how to do it lol that could come out this before this tuesday I'm free all day if possible? obviously i am paying if anyone knows how to do it lol

yeah i can do it,

but you will have to tow it my house and if you could leave it with me for about a week or 2. Price depends on what you need wired

factory/aftermarket ecu??

fuel pumps?

battery cables?

battery in boot?

hidden wiring?

extra gauges?

my prices start from $500.

cheers,

justin