Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 - Removing Back Seats

Featured Replies

Hey guys I'm planning on removing the back seats as I am buying a daily with the missus and now I can go a bit nuts with penny the twenny (socre!)

 

being 6"2' it's a bit of a tight squeeze and I'm thinking of taking out the backs seats and installing a half cage to make way for the engine conversion.

 

What I really want to know is is it possible to fiddle with the front rails to make the seat sit further back (as I said 6"2')

 

I don't really want to get crazy racing buckets as yet so I'm thinking more of stock seats (or other classic seats) with modified rails to sit further back.

 

Has anyone done anything like this?

i have..

leasve the rear seat in or you will need to get it changed to a 2 seater

  • Author
i have..

leasve the rear seat in or you will need to get it changed to a 2 seater

oh snap I wan't aware of that

 

does that cost alot to get sorted?

 

I'm guessing blue plate as such? In the end I'll need one anyway when I get the ca installed

the rear is is pretty light and keeps the rear looking neat, so i would leave it in. I have in my car and it doesnt get in the way of the half cage either. Check my members rides thread, i plan on uploading some pics shortly.

 

As for moving the seat back it would require some custom (STRONG) brackets

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.