Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Into Ke30

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

Getting my 20v in to KE30 sorted.

 

I've tried to search for threads on the conversion, I've got most of the info.

 

Can someone point me to the right direction on where to find info on these bits:

 

Which pedal box to use for hydraulic clutch?

 

How to use stock ECU? (ie, when removing dizzy, what do you use? How to wire?) I will be modding the airbox to allow it to use the stock ECU.

 

 

Those are the 2 big things holding me back... ;)

 

Cheers,

Kel

there used to be an option to use the stock ecu with an additional module on the ignition output however it's no longer available. There is much talk on club4ag about triggering all of 4 installed coil-packs at once with some sneaky wiring but it sounds a bit hit and miss.

 

I have a simple and cheap option of doing it but I don't have time to research and test the idea.

 

 

You stock pedal box can be modded to take the master cylinder

Edited by Sam_Q

  • Author

Sam do you have answers for everything? ;)

 

Mind shooting me an e-mail in regards to modding the pedal box?

And we can discuss your method tomorrow when I reply to your e-mail :D

 

(and we need to organise those bits soon :P)

Sam, Whats the meaning of life? ;)

KaiShin: sorry although I could find out easy enough what to do I won't as I have a "part time job" thats for 5 days a week. So any time I have left is for my cooling bits and the continued work on the ta22 rack and pinion conversion

 

Beauc: hahhaha, to determine which seeds where sown by the owner of the land and which where sown in the middle of the night by the enemy (bible bashing thing). Yeah I got a screw loose but it's all good right?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.