20v Into Ke30

KaiShin

Hey Guys,

Getting my 20v in to KE30 sorted.

I've tried to search for threads on the conversion, I've got most of the info.

Can someone point me to the right direction on where to find info on these bits:

Which pedal box to use for hydraulic clutch?

How to use stock ECU? (ie, when removing dizzy, what do you use? How to wire?) I will be modding the airbox to allow it to use the stock ECU.

Those are the 2 big things holding me back... ;)

Cheers,

Kel

Members dont see this ad

there used to be an option to use the stock ecu with an additional module on the ignition output however it's no longer available. There is much talk on club4ag about triggering all of 4 installed coil-packs at once with some sneaky wiring but it sounds a bit hit and miss.

I have a simple and cheap option of doing it but I don't have time to research and test the idea.

You stock pedal box can be modded to take the master cylinder

Edited by Sam_Q

KaiShin: sorry although I could find out easy enough what to do I won't as I have a "part time job" thats for 5 days a week. So any time I have left is for my cooling bits and the continued work on the ta22 rack and pinion conversion

Beauc: hahhaha, to determine which seeds where sown by the owner of the land and which where sown in the middle of the night by the enemy (bible bashing thing). Yeah I got a screw loose but it's all good right?