Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55 Auto Box Into Ke30

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

Anyone know if the tailshaft from a KE30 will bolt up to a KE55 auto trimatic gearbox?

Bolting upto a 4K.

 

Cheers,

Kel

also any other problems like speedo cables, reverse light switches etc

I'd assume you'd need a KE55 speedo cable and maybe a KE55 speedo. I'd assume you'd need a early KE30 trimatic tailshaft.

 

The box should bolt up fine to the engine.

  • Author

Hmm the tailshaft may become a problem then...

I have a later model KE30 (78) with the updated Grill and Interior pieces.

 

Ill see if I can confirm if the speedo cable differ in anyway...

 

Thanks for the heads up JiP

  • Author

I'm in Brissy northside (Bray Park)

 

I don't have a KE55 tailshaft no...

I am hoping it will bolt up to the KE30 shaft (the manual tail shafts are the same as each other I am hoping its the same with the auto).

If not I can get a KE55 yoke and get a tailshaft place to put it on the KE30 shaft I guess...

Edited by KaiShin

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.