February 9, 201016 yr comment_412445 Hey Guys, Anyone know if the tailshaft from a KE30 will bolt up to a KE55 auto trimatic gearbox? Bolting upto a 4K. Cheers, Kel Report
February 9, 201016 yr comment_412446 also any other problems like speedo cables, reverse light switches etc Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412478 I'd assume you'd need a KE55 speedo cable and maybe a KE55 speedo. I'd assume you'd need a early KE30 trimatic tailshaft. The box should bolt up fine to the engine. Report
February 10, 201016 yr Author comment_412483 Hmm the tailshaft may become a problem then... I have a later model KE30 (78) with the updated Grill and Interior pieces. Ill see if I can confirm if the speedo cable differ in anyway... Thanks for the heads up JiP Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412633 Where are you located? Do you already have a KE55 tailshaft? Report
February 10, 201016 yr Author comment_412639 I'm in Brissy northside (Bray Park) I don't have a KE55 tailshaft no... I am hoping it will bolt up to the KE30 shaft (the manual tail shafts are the same as each other I am hoping its the same with the auto). If not I can get a KE55 yoke and get a tailshaft place to put it on the KE30 shaft I guess... Edited February 10, 201016 yr by KaiShin Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_412642 Okay thats fine. Offer stands tho. Unless you want to go to kelly's and pay a overrated :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now