Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Opera Mini For Mobile Phones - Rollaclub

Featured Replies

I used to be able to stay logged in on this software but lately I have to enter a username and password.

 

I also can't reply to PM's like I used to be able to. Has anything changed code wise that is stopping this from happening?

Nothing specific to login has changed but I've noticed it myself with my iPhone. The forum software is very touchy about using multiple IP addresses per login. I'm not sure why its suddenly decided to be a whole lot more touchy, there was a server reboot last week sometime so they may have updated PHP which has changed the behavior. I'll try and tweak some settings and see if I can make it happy again because its virtually impossible to stay logged in with a phone at the moment.

I made a minor change on the PM templates, see if thats fixed it. Unfortunately I can't replicate the problem with any of the browsers I've got, even desktop opera.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.