Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advice Needed On Transporting My Car

Featured Replies

$80 for a tow truck? Must be the going rate in other parts of the country. I get dirty at having to pay any more than $50.

 

Just out of curiosity how far do you have to go?

  • Author

Well, I ended up running with the tilt tray. $84.70.

 

Was only a real short trip - Brisbane inner north side to east side. I didn't have the time on friday arvo to ring around and get the absolute cheapest price.

 

I rang a few tow truck places and was quoted between $85 and $100, but I needed it done on Sunday so I went ahead with Ready Tow.

 

Using the tilt tray was a super easy process. We were able to back the truck right up the driveway and roll it off the back straight into the garage.

 

I definitely won't be messing with a car trailer again for such a short trip..

 

I have had a few bad experiences before with trailers, so the tilt tray option is a lot more appealing.

 

Thanks for the feedback guys. Work is resuming on the car with a vengeance now, so watch out for progress updates.

 

Cheers

 

Davros

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.